To grow the development of Para-triathletes within the Florida Region by:
- increasing participation by 10%,
- developing Para-Tri High Performance Team
- develop more Paralympic Clubs – Triathlon in Florida
- Build Regional Championship Race
- To utilize triathlon- centered instructional strategies in sports and educational activities
- To create a nurturing environment in which every Para-triathlete participant has the opportunity to enjoy the learning life and sports skills
- To increase public awareness of and involvement in Para-triathlon at the regional and national level
- To expand opportunities for participants from all different disabilities learn the triathlon sport.
- To enable institutions of higher education and public private agencies to participate more fully in community life and in the resolution of community problems.
Hector L Torres – USAT Lv 2, USAC Lv 2, USAS and USATF & MS
USA Triathlon Florida Region Chair
Florida Para-triathlon Development Coordinator
617 Virginia Dr.
Orlando, FL 32801