St. Anthony’s Triathlon – Florida Regional Championship Weekend
Packet Pickup, Registration & Expo
Straub Park – Downtown St. Petersburg
Athlete Check in and Late Registration
Friday April 28th: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday April 29th: 12:00pm- 5:00pm
There will be no packet pick up or registration on race morning.
The Sports & Fitness Expo:
Friday 4/28 12:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday 4/29 10:00am-6:00pm
We have many new and exciting clinics scheduled for Event Weekend. Click here
to see the detailed Event Schedule listing all the clinics and locations.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Everyone is required to show photo ID and proof of current USAT membership or you will be required to purchase a one day license (Cash or check only for USAT license fees)
- Timing chips will be picked up at Packet Pick Up.
- YOU MUST PICKUP YOUR OWN PACKET. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No division changes will be not be accepted unless an error has been made in gender or age. Please note all participants ages are based on their age as of 12/31/2017.
- All participants must check their bikes into the transition area on Saturday from 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- Transition will be opened at 4:45 am on Race morning for last minute preparations. You must be have your Race Number Tattoos applied, or Body Marked before entering Transition. Everyone must be out of transition (Olympic & Sprint Distance Athletes) by 6:45am.
- Wetsuits: 68 degrees is the cut off for professionals. 78 degrees is the cut off for all other participants.
- If you do choose to wear a wetsuit and the water temperature is above 78 degrees you will not be eligible for for age group awards, and you will be required to start in the final wave designated as the Wetsuit Wave or you will be disqualified.
- Final water temperature readings will be made early race morning and will be announced over the PA.
- Please arrive at the Swim Start 30 minutes prior to your estimated start time. You must start in your assigned swim wave, or you will be disqualified.
- Helmets: All helmets are required to be CPSC approved and the original sticker must be present. If your helmet is not CPSC approved, you will be disqualified.
- If someone other than you races with you bib number, you and the “bandit” will be banned from all future St. Anthony’s Triathlon events.
- Parking information can be found here
SPRINT SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Sprint Athletes will have the same swim start procedures and location as the Olympic Distance.
- The Swim Exit will be in a different location, please reference the swim course maps on line by clicking here
- Sprint Swim cut off is 9:25 am.