Hello Club Directors and Coaches,
We are just 15 days away from the Florida Region Youth and Junior Championship held at Heartland Triathlon in Sebring, FL. There are only 112 slots left for the youth/junior race that is going to be held on Saturday.
Enclosed you will find the schedule of events on that day:
Friday, June 17, 2016
- 4 pm to 8 pm – Packet Pickup – Kenilworth Lodge (Host Hotel)
- 1610 Lakeview Dr.Sebring, FL 33870
Saturday, June 18, 2016
- 6:30 am – 7 am Packet Pickup – Kenilworth Lodge (Host Hotel)
- 1610 Lakeview Dr.Sebring, FL 33870T
- 6:30 am – Transition opens
- 7:15 am – Transition closes
- ALL entries must be ready to race by the 7:30 AM start time!
- Awards ceremony will be held as soon as the last finisher crosses the finish line.
- Parents and Coaches Meeting
- 1st through 5th in each male/female division.
- Paratriathlete Division.
Finishing medals for all participants.
USA Triathlon Youth Coaches and Parent Meeting – 1 pm
USA Triathlon is going to be holding a meeting on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 1 pm at the Kenilworth Lodge (Host Hotel) In this meeting we will be reviewing the goals and objectives of the youth development in the Florida Region. Also, what programs you can participate We will be raffling some cool swag and two entries for next year’s race.
Beginners Clinic – 2 pm
We will be hosting a beginners clinic at the Host Hotel. Presented by the Florida Region Elite Coaches.
We look forward in seeing you.
Hector L Torres
USAT Elite Coach, USAC Lv 2, USAS and USATF & MS
USA Triathlon Florida Region Chair
Florida Paratriathlon Development Coordinator
617 Virginia Dr.
Orlando, FL 32801