Attention all Youth Coaches and Parents!
USA Triathlon Florida Region is proud to present the 2016 Youth Triathlon Summit. We are inviting all youth Coaches, athletic directors, gym teachers and parents to be part of this one day workshop on the development of Youth participation in the triathlon sport. The summit will be held at
- Location: Podium Performance Recovery
- 4300 US-Hwy 1 #208, Jupiter, FL 33477
- Time: 9 am – 4:30 pm
- Date: June 4, 2016
These are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Goals and Objectives of USA Triathlon has for increasing youth participation.
- Resources on increasing youth participation
- High School Programs for Young Triathletes and Clubs
- Available grants programs and so much more.
The USA Triathlon Florida Region will be providing breakfast and snacks. If you are interested in participating, please call: 561-529-3118.
We look forward in seeing you all on June 4, 2016.