The USA Triathlon Florida Region is proud to announce the implementation of the USA Triathlon Florida Region Hall of Fame. Countless of times we have seen members in our region work hard within our sport and see the development in our region. Therefore, we want to recognize, honor and commemorate those individuals, groups and entities that have over the years demonstrated excellence in every aspect of multi-sport in the Florida Region and inspired others to elevate their performance, participation and involvement in multi-sport in the Florida Region.
These are the categories:
- Age-group athletes — men and women
- Elite athletes — men and women
- Unique Contributor
To learn more about these categories and how to appoint an individual, please visit the USA Triathlon Florida Region website at www.usatfloridaregion.com
- Appointment process will begin August 20 – October 30, 2015.
- Selection committee will decide November 15, 2015.
- Hall of Fame winners will be announced on November 20, 2015
- Hall of Fame luncheon will be held December 12, 2015.
- CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR NOMINATION TO THE USAT FLORIDA REGION HALL OF FAME
- Policies and Procedures for Florida Region Hall of Fame
- USA Triathlon Florida Region Nomination Form 2015
Please complete Nomination Forms and submit to Htorres@usatriathlon.org and mail to USA Triathlon Florida Region at 617 Virginia Dr. Orlando, FL 32803