Nominations are open for volunteers to serve as members of all 10 Regional Councils. The 10 Regional Council regions are:
•Florida Region, which includes Florida except for the Panhandle west of the Apalachicola River;
- Incumbents. Any incumbent who is an annual USAT member in good standing of the region will be placed upon the ballot provided they submit the information required in paragraphs (2) (a), (b) and (c) below.
- Non-incumbents. An annual USA Triathlon member in good standing of the region who is also a citizen of the United States may submit a petition for his or her nomination to the Council in the region in which he or she resides. The petition will include the following:
- The name, complete address, day and evening phone numbers, e-mail address, and annual membership number of the nominee.
- A written description of the nominee and his or her platform; said description will not exceed 200 words.
- A passport-type photo of the nominee.
Candidate information must be received by August 31, 2015 and may be mailed or emailed to either address above.
Petitions may be mailed to:
or emailed to email@example.com.
USAT Elite Coach, USAC Lv 2, USAS and USATF & MS